Friday, September 12, 2014

National Veterans Day Run in Las Vegas is Open for Registration | Join us!

I have been sitting on this news for over a month, if not two months.

Last year at the Turkey Trot, Running Bro and I were approached by a Rep from the National Veterans Day Run asking for feedback on previous years.  The person knew he and I had run the event and we were glad to offer some insights.  

Fast forward to this summer. I receive an email from the National Race Director for NVDR and wishes to speak with me. 

Little did I know, that they were wanting to offer me the RD position for the Las Vegas location.  I was thrilled and most of all honored.  I love to RD and I love to show the running community (racers and volunteers) how valuable they are. 

After weeks of preparation I am able to share with you the good news!



WHEN:  Sunday, 11/09/14
WHERE: Bruce Trent Park, Las Vegas NV
TIME:  8:11am
DISTANCES:  11k, 5k and 1 mile fun run
 
For those who have run the event in the past, you will notice a BIG improvements at the 2014 event! The national office heard your requests and will be doing their best to implement many positive changes. 


-Accurately measured & easy to follow course
-Medals for the 11k and 5k finishers
-NEW! Finisher Certificates for the 11k and 5k!
-1 mile Family Fun Run
-Finish Line refreshments
-Professionally Chronotrack timing
-Professional Race Announcer & DJ!
-A true Veterans event on race day. Special surprises coming!
-Running Troops is a proud sponsor of this event.


Register today! http://veteransdayrun.org/register/las-vegas

***If you own or work at a business that offers military discounts and wish to participate in this event with a vendor spot, booth/table set up or sponsorship, please contact me at runningtroops@gmail.com

RUNNING TROOPERS – you may participate in a city near you OR virtually! 

For those who participated in our Inaugural Running Troops event in 2013, this year’s Veterans Day event will count as our 2nd Annual event for the 5 year jacket. 

Register today! http://veteransdayrun.org/register/las-vegas

Stay tuned - I will be introducing the Las Vegas racing staff
 

(c) C. Ragsdale 2010-14
___________________
Run F.A.B.,

Charlene L. Ragsdale - Las Vegas, NV
*Sponsored by
RobKellerMD.com, KT Tape and Island Boost
*Team Super Hero Master's Elite 2013-14
*Founder, Running Troops
RRCA Certified Running Coach, IFA Certified Sports Nutritionist & Public Speaker
~My Facebook Fan Page ~Follow Me on Twitter
~Blog Disclaimer - Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.