Sunday, May 4, 2014

Motivational May Spotlight - Day 4 | The late Dr. Robert H. Keller

As I continue my journey to reveal the most influential and inspirational people, events or other in my running career.  While there are hundreds and hundreds of people who have been a part of my running career and I am very grateful for the role they are in my life, I will be share with you the most inspirational.

Some you will know, some will be no surprise, but others may be.  I promised these posts will be raw, truthful and sometimes emotional.  Maybe in these posts you will find your own inspirational or feel compelled to thank those around you.
 


Click here for previous Spotlights

________________________

In 2008 (2 years before I began running) I was introduced to a supplement that would change the course of my life.  I learned about Glutathione and how as we get older, we lose the ability to produce this master antioxidant.  During that time, I suffered from severe joint pain and muscle fatigue.  To say I felt middle aged, was an understatement.

When I began running, I knew how this amazing formula was helping me recover quickly from my works and giving me more energy. When I ran my first Half Marathon in December 2010, I dedicated my first mile to the late Dr. Robert H. Keller.  Without his desire to help out others, I would not be running today.

In September 2012, I was given the honor to be selected as the first Sponsored Athlete to the company that bears Dr. Keller's name. 

Thank you Dr. Keller for giving myself and my family the gift of health and wellness.  We are eternally grateful for your mind to develop a product that would change the lives of millions of people.

Dr. Robert H. Keller


(c) C. Ragsdale 2010-13
___________________
Run F.A.B. & Boston Strong,

Charlene L. Ragsdale - Las Vegas, NV
*Sponsored by
RobKellerMD.com, KT Tape and Island Boost
*Team Super Hero Master's Elite 2013-14
*Founder, Running Troops
RRCA Certified Running Coach, IFA Certified Sports Nutritionist & Public Speaker
~My Facebook Fan Page ~Follow Me on Twitter
~Blog Disclaimer - Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.