Thursday, May 1, 2014

Motivational May Spotlight - Day 1 | God

I begin my journey to reveal the most influential and inspirational people, events or other in my running career.  While there are hundreds and hundreds of people who have been a part of my running career and I am very grateful for the role they are in my life, I will be share with you the most inspirational.

Some you will know, some will be no surprise, but others may be.  I promised these posts will be raw, truthful and sometimes emotional.  Maybe in these posts you will find your own inspirational or feel compelled to thank those around you.

_________________

I am a Christian.  Not a good one, but that is my faith and my belief.  I do not share my beliefs with many, not because I am ashamed or feel I shouldn't.  I hope in my words and actions my faith can be seen.  While I fall short of His expectations of me, every second or every day I am grateful for His Eternal Love for me and those in my life.  In the past 3 years, when I was sick, hurt, beaten down, He showed me where I needed to grow and when I was on the right path. 

Through his wonderful Mercy, He loves me despite me.  He has healed my body, he has healed my mind and a broken heart.

I have no life outside of Him and I am not ashamed to say that.

Today's Spotlight is God.



(c) C. Ragsdale 2010-13
___________________
Run F.A.B. & Boston Strong,

Charlene L. Ragsdale - Las Vegas, NV
*Sponsored by
RobKellerMD.com, KT Tape and Island Boost
*Team Super Hero Master's Elite 2013-14
*Founder, Running Troops
RRCA Certified Running Coach, IFA Certified Sports Nutritionist & Public Speaker
~My Facebook Fan Page ~Follow Me on Twitter
~Blog Disclaimer - Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.