Friday, May 16, 2014

Motivational May - Day 16 | My Spiritual Support, Michelle Teague

 As I continue my journey to reveal the most influential and inspirational people, events or other in my running career.  While there are hundreds and hundreds of people who have been a part of my running career and I am very grateful for the role they are in my life, I will be share with you the most inspirational.

Some you will know, some will be no surprise, but others may be.  I promised these posts will be raw, truthful and sometimes emotional.  Maybe in these posts you will find your own inspirational or feel compelled to thank those around you.
 

 ________________


Through the years, I have been blessed with knowing some amazing strong yet humble people.  Many have led me to wonderful places and led me out of dark places.  One of those people is my friend, Michelle Teague.

From the beginning of my racing career, she has been my Spiritual Cheerleader.  She knows when I am racing and knows how to get the prayers going.  When things are not going so well for me, I turn to her and she always knows exactly what to say and to keep my eyes on my Purpose.

She will never comprehend the comfort she has provided to me for so many years.  Thank you, Michelle!  




(c) C. Ragsdale 2010-14
___________________
Run F.A.B.,

Charlene L. Ragsdale - Las Vegas, NV
*Sponsored by
RobKellerMD.com, KT Tape and Island Boost
*Team Super Hero Master's Elite 2013-14
*Founder, Running Troops
RRCA Certified Running Coach, IFA Certified Sports Nutritionist & Public Speaker
~My Facebook Fan Page ~Follow Me on Twitter
~Blog Disclaimer - Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.