Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Upcoming Motivational May | Stay Tuned

Can you believe that we are on the last day of April and tomorrow is May?  Wow!




I believe in living in an Attitude of Gratitude, even during those times when I have been hurt or betrayed.  I believe that those who have come in our life for the good or bad, are there for a reason and we have to be grateful for what they are giving or teaching us.

With that, I am declaring my blog Motivational May. During the month of May, I will post about a person (I may or may not know them personally), an event, a product or a quote that has motivated & inspired me in the last 3 years of my running career. The posts of gratitude will be posted in no particular order and I may or may not post every day. 

It will be raw, heartfelt, truthful and to the point.  My feelings and emotions will be on display for all to read, and I do not mind.

I look forward to sharing with you the people, places, events and more that have made me the runner I am today.

Pop some popcorn, sit back and I hope you are inspired, encouraged and motivation throughout the month of May.



(c) C. Ragsdale 2010-13
___________________
Run F.A.B. & Boston Strong,

Charlene L. Ragsdale - Las Vegas, NV
*Sponsored by
RobKellerMD.com, KT Tape and Island Boost
*Team Super Hero Master's Elite 2013-14
*Founder, Running Troops
RRCA Certified Running Coach, IFA Certified Sports Nutritionist & Public Speaker
~My Facebook Fan Page ~Follow Me on Twitter
~Blog Disclaimer - Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.