Tuesday, March 11, 2014

BREAKING NEWS: I am Going To Boston This Year!

I have said I would be running in Boston, and it's happening this year!

Oh no!  Not THE Boston Marathon.  (I will run that event when I have earned it, not as a charity or a corporate runner.)



However, I have accepted the invitation to be part of the Runners World Blogger Team for the Heartbreak Hill Half Marathon in June, 2014. 

That's right - the course runs on THE famous Heartbreak Hill.  My heart skips a beat at the very thought of being there!

While that is great news - the better news is that I will be offering a discount code to those who wish to register for the weekend.  There will be 3 races - a 5k, 10k and Half Marathon.  Run all 3 and you earn the "Hat Trick".  I am all about saving money so if I can save you some money, I am excited!

As the website says,

"Held on the Boston College Campus with races that run through beautiful Newton, Massachusetts over some of the most fabled roads in running, the festival weekend on June 6–8, 2014, will include:
  • Seminars
  • Live music
  • A keynote address by Sarah Reinertsen
  • Prerace dinner with Runner's World editors
  • Kids races, children's programming
  • 5K and 10K races (Saturday)
  • Half marathon (Sunday)
And if that's not enough for you, take on our multiple-race options: the Hat Trick (5K, 10K, and Half Marathon) or the Five & Dime (5K and 10K)."

Who wants to join me and the rest of the blogging team to run with your favorite Runners World Editors?

Be sure to spread the word and bookmark my blog for any new update - I look forward to sharing with you all the wonderful Runner Festival details. 

Thank you Runners World for this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity!  Time for me to run lots of hills.  The Ladybug Runner is ready to take flight to BOSTON!


(c) C. Ragsdale 2010-13
___________________
Run F.A.B. & Boston Strong,

Charlene L. Ragsdale - Las Vegas, NV
*Sponsored by
RobKellerMD.com, KT Tape and Island Boost
*Team Super Hero Master's Elite 2013-14
*Founder, Running Troops
RRCA Certified Running Coach, IFA Certified Sports Nutritionist & Public Speaker
~My Facebook Fan Page ~Follow Me on Twitter
~Blog Disclaimer - Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.