Friday, March 14, 2014

*As promised - Runners World Heartbreak Hill Festival Discount Codes!

Thank you all for your congratulations and support for my decision to accept the invitation to run the Runners World Heartbreak Hill Half Marathon Festival in BOSTON in June! If you missed my original announcement, please click here


I have decided I will be running the HAT TRICK. Which is the 5k, 10k and Half Marathon.  I will not approach these races with less than 100% of what I have at that moment.  I want to do my best to represent the RW Blogging Team and also my sponsors. 

As I prepare for my trip in June, I will be blogging about my hill and heat specific training.  Please feel free to comment and ask questions during these next few months. 

In the meantime, as promised I have Festival discount codes!

To receive 10% off of the registration price at http://rw.runnersworld.com/hhhalf

  • For the Hearbreak Hill 5k & 10k:
blogfabrunning5&10

 -----
  • For the Heartbreak Hill Half Marathon:

blogfabrunningHalf

 -----
  • For the Heartbreak Hill "Hat Trick" (5k, 10k & Half Marathon):
blogfabrunningHat 


Please feel free to share with anyone you know who would like to run one, two or any of these distances.  Let me know if you register and I will have a special FAB-O gift for you at the Festival!



(c) C. Ragsdale 2010-13
___________________
Run F.A.B. & Boston Strong,

Charlene L. Ragsdale - Las Vegas, NV
*Sponsored by
RobKellerMD.com, KT Tape and Island Boost
*Team Super Hero Master's Elite 2013-14
*Founder, Running Troops
RRCA Certified Running Coach, IFA Certified Sports Nutritionist & Public Speaker
~My Facebook Fan Page ~Follow Me on Twitter
~Blog Disclaimer - Click Here

6 comments:

  1. This is going to be a great race weekend. I attended the first RWhalf in PA 2 years ago and it was a blast. Cant wait to meet you. See ya in June.
    www.larisadixon.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Larisa, thank you for the comment. I agree, this will be so much fun and I look forward to meeting you!

      Delete
  2. I'm joining Runner's World for this race weekend too! I'm planning to run the 5K and 10K. Looking forward to meeting everyone :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jessica, I look forward to meeting you, too! Good luck on your 5k and 10k training!

      Delete
  3. Hi there! I'll be doing the Hat Trick as well. Looking forward to meeting you and the other bloggers! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! I look forward to meeting you and the others in less than a month

      Delete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.