Monday, July 15, 2013

NUTRIBULLET Pudding: Chocolate Coconut Strawberry - YUM!

I know, you probably felt I dropped off the face of the earth. Nope....still here!  I will be getting my race reports up to date, very soon.

In the meantime, I am sharing with you one of my latest sweet treat obsessions.  Pudding made in my NutriBullet.  It's no secret, how I love, love that little appliance.  Not only can I make juices and smoothies, but I have made sorbets, ice cream, sauces and now...pudding.

Chocolate Coconut Strawberry Pudding



Ingredients
  • 1/4 cup chia seeds (black or white, doesn't matter)
  • Your favorite fruit. For this recipes, I chose strawberries
  • Dark Chocolate Almond Milk
  • Coconut Milk

In the smaller NutriBullet cup

  • 1/4 cup chia seeds
  • Dark Chocolate Almond Milk: Fill 3/4 to the MAX Line
  • Coconut Milk:  Fill the remaining 1/4 to the MAX line

  1. Blend in NutriBullet for 1 minute
  2. Added pieces of strawberries. Add as many as you want.  
  3. Stir
  4. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours

The chia seeds absorbs the liquid and the consistency of your mixture is like tapioca pudding. 

Healthy & easy to customize to your liking. Try it and let me know what you think!

My family loves this.  I keep a container in the refrigerator.   Dairy Free. Gluten Free.  Soy free. 

(c) C. Ragsdale 2010-13
___________________
Run F.A.B. & Boston Strong,

Charlene L. Ragsdale - Las Vegas, NV
*Sponsored by
RobKellerMD.com, KT Tape and Island Boost
*SuperHero Events Ambassador 2013-14

RRCA Certified Running Coach, IFA Certified Sports Nutritionist & Public Speaker
~My Facebook Fan Page ~Follow Me on Twitter
~Blog Disclaimer - Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.