In the meantime, I am sharing with you one of my latest sweet treat obsessions. Pudding made in my NutriBullet. It's no secret, how I love, love that little appliance. Not only can I make juices and smoothies, but I have made sorbets, ice cream, sauces and now...pudding.
Chocolate Coconut Strawberry Pudding
- 1/4 cup chia seeds (black or white, doesn't matter)
- Your favorite fruit. For this recipes, I chose strawberries
- Dark Chocolate Almond Milk
- Coconut Milk
In the smaller NutriBullet cup
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- Dark Chocolate Almond Milk: Fill 3/4 to the MAX Line
- Coconut Milk: Fill the remaining 1/4 to the MAX line
- Blend in NutriBullet for 1 minute
- Added pieces of strawberries. Add as many as you want.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours
The chia seeds absorbs the liquid and the consistency of your mixture is like tapioca pudding.
Healthy & easy to customize to your liking. Try it and let me know what you think!
My family loves this. I keep a container in the refrigerator. Dairy Free. Gluten Free. Soy free.
(c) C. Ragsdale 2010-13
Run F.A.B. & Boston Strong,
Charlene L. Ragsdale - Las Vegas, NV
*Sponsored by RobKellerMD.com, KT Tape and Island Boost
*SuperHero Events Ambassador 2013-14
RRCA Certified Running Coach, IFA Certified Sports Nutritionist & Public Speaker
~My Facebook Fan Page ~Follow Me on Twitter
~Blog Disclaimer - Click Here