Friday, March 29, 2013

NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTION: March Outfit

So far...so good!  

3 months - 3 new outfits (and then some!)

I bought this earlier in the month, while shopping with friend, Angela (Sole Sister on the Run).  Very difficult to see the neckline of this shirt, it has a slight ruffle, that gives it a great texture.  Love the skirt, I have worn it many times this month, already. 


Onward to the April outfit - and I have no idea, what I will be looking for!


(c) C. Ragsdale 2010-13
___________________
Run F.A.B.,

Charlene L. Ragsdale - Las Vegas, NV
*Sponsored by
RobKellerMD.com and KT Tape
*San Francisco Marathon Ambassador 2012-13
RRCA Certified Running Coach, IFA Certified Sports Nutritionist & Public Speaker
~My Facebook Fan Page ~Follow Me on Twitter
~Blog Disclaimer - Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.