Tuesday, February 12, 2013

PRODUCT REVIEW: NutriBullet | I Love Blasting!

I do a lot of reviews of different products & companies.  More often than not, I receive products for free in exchange for an honest review.  This is not the case with NutriBullet.  I have not received any free products or compensation for this review.  In fact, the company has no idea I am writing it.  I am writing this because of the many questions I have received regarding the NutriBullet.  


I have been a faithful juicer since 2005.  I wore out my last juicer and bought 2 in 2011.  No matter how quickly I can juice and clean-up the traditional juicers take up my entire dishwasher.  But, I dealt with it - just so I could get my daily juice.

Awhile back I decided I wanted to have juice with me, when I travel. I didn't want store bought, I wanted my own mixture.  However, I was not traveling with my big, bulky juicer.

I began a search for a more portable juicer.  I stumbled across the infomerical for NutriBullet.  I was intrigued because it was not a traditional juicer, it was a extractor.  Which meant it extracted all the nutrients for maximum absorption.

Photo: NutriBullet.com

I knew the size was perfect for my travels, so I ordered it from their website.

While I was waiting for the NutriBullet to arrive - I started my 30 days of juicing/smoothing (November 2012).   The NutriBullet arrive mid-November.  Since then, I have "blasted" every day - with the exception of a few days.


From NutriBullet's website:  "Unlike everyday juicers and blenders, the NutriBullet completely breaks down ingredients to their most nutritious, most absorptive state!"

I felt I had nothing to loose - worse case scenario - I bought a perfect sized juicer for my travels.  What I received was far more than I bargained for.

After my first "blast" I knew this was something different.  The texture, the taste was great.  I was hooked from Day 1.

Link to all my juicing/smoothie recipes

The only time I have not been able to use my NutriBullet is when I was waiting for a replacement motor.   We did purchase another unit at Bed, Bath and Beyond (yes, we like it that much!) - so when I travel, my family still has one to use at home.

Even to this day, I wake up in the morning looking forward to what I will make that day.  Quite often, a Blast will also be my lunch or afternoon snack.

I am not blasting to loose weight or fight off any disease.  I am blasting for health, period.  Knowing I have my daily allowance of fruits and vegetables with one blast - what a great way to start the day?

I am glad I made this purchase and continue to recommend the benefits to my friends and family.  Our juicers?  We are going to give them away or donate them to a thrift store. 

I highly recommend the NutriBullet to anyone who wants more vegetables & fruits in their diet (isn't that everyone?).  I would also recommend you purchase it from Bed, Bath & Beyond.  The price is lower and you can use their 20% off email coupon.

Hope you enjoy your blasting as much as we do!  

*I am not connected, affiliated with NutriBullet in anyway. I have not received any compensation for this review. The opinions are my own. 



(c) C. Ragsdale 2010-12
___________________
Run F.A.B.,

Charlene L. Ragsdale - Las Vegas, NV
*Sponsored Brand Ambassador for
RobKellerMD.com
*San Francisco Marathon Ambassador 2012-13
RRCA Certified Running Coach, IFA Certified Sports Nutritionist & Public Speaker
~My Facebook Fan Page ~Follow Me on Twitter
~Blog Disclaimer - Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.