Monday, January 28, 2013

*TWO THINGS TUESDAY* 1/29/13

This past week the weather was wonky weird in Vegas.  Barometer was all over the place. Allergens kicked in.  It rained, it was windy, it snowed and there were amazing blue skies.

Number 1. Thank goodness for my Neti Pot.  The momentary "ewwww, this is gross" is far better than taking meds or suffering with a stuffy nose and headaches.  P.S. Make sure you use warm filtered water, not distilled water or tap water. Distilled & tap water can lead to sinus infections.



Number 2 on this Tuesday. My foam roller. This is the foam roller I bought in 2010 before my first-ever race, a Half Marathon.  I have another foam roller (grid type) and this is the one I use the most and have the best results.  I love working out those kinks after a great DDPYOGA session or a good run.   I am not sure the brand, but I know it cost less than $30.  Best $30 I have ever spent for my training/recovery. There are a multitude of YouTube.com 'How To' video's. 



That's it for my Two Things Tuesday! What are yours?  Please feel free to leave a link to your blog in the comments.



(c) C. Ragsdale 2010-12
___________________
Run F.A.B.,

Charlene L. Ragsdale - Las Vegas, NV
*Sponsored Brand Ambassador for
RobKellerMD.com
*San Francisco Marathon Ambassador 2012-13
RRCA Certified Running Coach, IFA Certified Sports Nutritionist & Public Speaker
~My Facebook Fan Page ~Follow Me on Twitter
~Blog Disclaimer - Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.