Tuesday, January 1, 2013

My Favorite Race Moments of 2012

My favorite 2012 race moments
                            in no particular order


  • Traveling to Pasadena, CA to watch Marathon Mitch complete his 100th Lifetime Full Marathon


  • Jestering at Coyote Springs (near Las Vegas, NV) and surprising, Ed Ettinghausen during his 100 mile race



  • My son earning 1st place on his first 10k (Hoover Dam - near Las Vegas, NV) (photo:  after I finished my Half, I sat down to stretch out and my son showed me his award, for the first time - this is my reaction)







  • Pacing the Vegas 2:15 Half Marathon group








  • Terri Perez at the Disneyland Half.  Knowing she ran pain free - for the first time in years.  (Thank you RobKellerMD.com)





  • Running with Jill Whittaker at the Resolution Run 10K on New Year's Eve. Her comeback to racing, postpartum.  


  •  Watching Angela Wozniak snocker her 11k PR at the Veterans Day Run



Personal awards come and go.  The more I race, the less the bling & awards mean to me.  It's the memories shared with friends that are my treasures.  


(c) C. Ragsdale 2010-12
___________________
Run F.A.B.,

Charlene L. Ragsdale - Las Vegas, NV
*Sponsored Brand Ambassador for
RobKellerMD.com
*San Francisco Marathon Ambassador 2012-13
RRCA Certified Running Coach, IFA Certified Sports Nutritionist & Public Speaker
~My Facebook Fan Page ~Follow Me on Twitter
~Blog Disclaimer - Click Here

3 comments:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.