in no particular order
- Traveling to Pasadena, CA to watch Marathon Mitch complete his 100th Lifetime Full Marathon
- Jestering at Coyote Springs (near Las Vegas, NV) and surprising, Ed Ettinghausen during his 100 mile race
- My son earning 1st place on his first 10k (Hoover Dam - near Las Vegas, NV) (photo: after I finished my Half, I sat down to stretch out and my son showed me his award, for the first time - this is my reaction)
- Pacing the Vegas 2:15 Half Marathon group
- Terri Perez at the Disneyland Half. Knowing she ran pain free - for the first time in years. (Thank you RobKellerMD.com)
- Running with Jill Whittaker at the Resolution Run 10K on New Year's Eve. Her comeback to racing, postpartum.
- Watching Angela Wozniak snocker her 11k PR at the Veterans Day Run
Personal awards come and go. The more I race, the less the bling & awards mean to me. It's the memories shared with friends that are my treasures.
(c) C. Ragsdale 2010-12
Charlene L. Ragsdale - Las Vegas, NV
*Sponsored Brand Ambassador for RobKellerMD.com
*San Francisco Marathon Ambassador 2012-13
RRCA Certified Running Coach, IFA Certified Sports Nutritionist & Public Speaker
~My Facebook Fan Page ~Follow Me on Twitter
~Blog Disclaimer - Click Here