Wednesday, December 12, 2012

BY REQUEST: Using Chobani Yogurt in a Nutri Bullet

Thanks for all the great emails regarding my 30 days of Juicing in November.  


Several emails have asked me about using yogurt for added flavor, thickness and adding protein.

One answer is adding Greek Yogurt.  Below is recipe for using Greek Yogurt.  My brand of choice is Chobani  GreekVanilla.  It's creamy and has a touch of sweetness to it.  

For this recipe, I use cranberries, small red apple, chia seeds, filtered water and of course, Chobani Greek Vanilla Yogurt. You can choose any fruit you wish, of course. I also prefer to use plain coconut water instead of plain water, but I did not have any in-stock at the time I wrote this blog.

It's a two-part blending process 1) making the juice  2) adding the yogurt to the juice.  For me, I find that it blends much better if I make this recipe in a two-part process. 




 STEP 1:  
Add ingredients into the NutriBullet and add filtered water to MAX line.


Step 2:
Blend as usual - to make the juice







Step 3:
Add 2 HEAPING tablespoons of Chobani Vanilla Greek Yogurt





Step 4:  Blend until smooth. 





ENJOY!

How do you use Greek Yogurt in your recipes?  
 

*I have not been compensated for this review of NutriBullet or Chobani Yogurt in anyway. 


(c) C. Ragsdale 2010-12
___________________
Run F.A.B.,

Charlene L. Ragsdale - Las Vegas, NV
*Sponsored Brand Ambassador for
RobKellerMD.com
*San Francisco Marathon Ambassador 2012-13

RRCA Certified Running Coach, IFA Certified Sports Nutritionist & Public Speaker
~My Facebook Fan Page ~Follow Me on Twitter
~Blog Disclaimer - Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.