Wednesday, November 21, 2012

PRODUCT REVIEW: Yurbuds

Awhile back I received this snazzy little box in the mail:

It is the latest in the Yurbud family.  Especially designed for women's smaller ear's.  Also, inclosed was a Sweaty Band, Luna Bar and a sweat towel.  The best packaging I have seen by a vendor!

I am not a stranger to Yurbuds, I love them, but I was curious to see if these fit any different.  Yurbuds didn't disappoint!  I am not sure how, but they fit better than my regular Yurbuds.  The best part is they NEVER pop out!

So, on those runs when I want to listen to music, I only pick up my Yurbuds (I have several sets or other brands that are not my cup-of-tea).  I even use my Yurbuds while I am working or doing household work.  The uses are endless!

Wearing my Aqua colored INSPIRE for Women Yurbuds and Sweaty Band

Thank you Yurbuds for including me in this #INSPIREFORWOMEN campaign!

*Although I was compensated me for this Campaign.  All opinions are my own.

(c) C. Ragsdale 2010-12
___________________
Run F.A.B.,

Charlene L. Ragsdale - Las Vegas, NV
*Sponsored Brand Ambassador for
RobKellerMD.com
*San Francisco Marathon Ambassador 2012-13

RRCA Certified Running Coach, IFA Certified Sports Nutritionist & Public Speaker
~My Facebook Fan Page ~Follow Me on Twitter
~Blog Disclaimer - Click Here

2 comments:

  1. I just got a pair of these ...they sure do stay put when I use them ... 1st time EVER a pair of in-ears have done that for me while I run!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great product, you will be glad you bought them! Thanks for the comment

      Delete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.