Wednesday, November 7, 2012

FAB *Juice/Smoothie of the Day* - Protein Punch!

Every day in November, I will post a different Juice/Smoothie recipe.  I have been an advocate for juicing for several years.  It's a wonderful way to consume your daily needs of proteins, vitamins and amino acids.

I use the Jack LaLanne Power Juicer and most recently, I have been using the NutriBullet.

NOTE: I am not an affiliate for either of these companies, nor do I receive any compensation for writing these juicing recipes.  I have tested all these recipes, in my own kitchen.

Happy Juicing!


NOVEMBER 6th - PROTEIN PUNCH!




(c) C. Ragsdale 2010-12
___________________
Run F.A.B.,

Charlene L. Ragsdale - Las Vegas, NV
*Sponsored Brand Ambassador for
RobKellerMD.com
*San Francisco Marathon Ambassador 2012-13
RRCA Certified Running Coach, IFA Certified Sports Nutritionist & Public Speaker
~My Facebook Fan Page ~Follow Me on Twitter
~Blog Disclaimer - Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.