Monday, October 29, 2012

Juice of the Day | Starting November 1st

Starting November 1st - I will be sharing with you one juicing or smoothie recipe.  All recipes will be created in my own kitchen. 

No two recipes will be the same.   

Here is a quick preview of what you can expect in November





What are some of your favorite juicing recipes?  I would love to try them!  If I use them in my blog, I will give you credit 
(and state your blog URL, if you have one)


(c) C. Ragsdale 2010-12
___________________
Run F.A.B.,

Charlene L. Ragsdale - Las Vegas, NV
*Sponsored Brand Ambassador for
RobKellerMD.com
*San Francisco Marathon Ambassador 2012-13

RRCA Certified Running Coach, IFA Certified Sports Nutritionist & Public Speaker
~My Facebook Fan Page ~Follow Me on Twitter
~Blog Disclaimer - Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.