Wednesday, September 19, 2012

How to Control Your iPod Cords | Find a Bag of Bread

I hate cords.  That is the reason I went to a wireless MP3 player for running. That didn't last long, either.  I didn't like the cord around the back of my neck, either.

So, I went back to my iPod shuffle. Ugh.

Then...I decided I had enough of listening to music while running.  Although, it comes in handy while cleaning house!

This past weekend, I ran a Full.  In my packing up the race day bag (it was out of town) I decided to pack my iPod, if I decided I needed music in the race.  It was a loop and I could get to my backpack, very easily.

I stuffed the iPod into my backpack and thougth..."oh geez, this isn't going to work!" .  Unorganized cords everywhere.  All I saw was cords hanging.  If I was in a hurry, I didn't need tied up and tangled iPod cords.

So...I went to my favorite cord controller Bed Bag Ties.   I tied them to the iPod cords.  While I didn't need my iPod at the race, they were neatly, tucked away in my bag.   Here is a picture:


Since they are neatly tied up - I will keep them in my backpack, just in case.

Do you have any handy organizing tips for your race day bags?  



(c) C. Ragsdale 2011-12
___________________
Run F.A.B.,

Charlene L. Ragsdale - Las Vegas, NV
*Sponsored Brand Ambassador for
RobKellerMD.com
RRCA Certified Running Coach, IFA Certified Sports Nutritionist & Public Speaker
~My Facebook Fan Page ~Follow Me on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.