Saturday, September 8, 2012

Back From Vacation | Back to DDP Yoga

Photos courtesy of DDPYOGA.com
 When I was packing for my Disneyland Half/Family Vacation I forgot our DDP Yoga DVD's.  

What is DDP Yoga, you ask?  Well - I recently wrote a review about this non-traditional type of Yoga.  If you know me, you know how I loathe Yoga.  I get bored within the first 5 minutes.  I have tried yoga - on & off for years.  I wanted more flexibility and something different on my non-running days.

CLICK HERE for my review

We arrived back home late yesterday afternoon.  This morning, I was back in DDP Yoga mode.  Did the Fat Burner and it was a sweatfest and less than 30 minutes.

I highly recommend this - even my husband likes the DDPYOGA

So, now that Disneyland Half is done. What's next?  I am in preparations for St George Marathon, in less than a month away.  My focus is to keep building the strength in my hips, glutes and hammies.  They will be tortured on this course. 

Stay tuned - I will be posting the details on how you can sponsor me for $26.2 (at St George) to help my husband's family pay for their mother's tombstone (she has been in an unmarked grave for 20 years). 

(c) C. Ragsdale 2011-12
___________________
Run F.A.B.,

Charlene L. Ragsdale - Las Vegas, NV
*Sponsored Brand Ambassador for
RobKellerMD.com
RRCA Certified Running Coach, IFA Certified Sports Nutritionist & Public Speaker
~My Facebook Fan Page ~Follow Me on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.