Thursday, July 5, 2012

Do you Pin? | Pinterest

Hope everyone had a great Holiday!

I did - spent the AM with a good fartlek run.  Did a few hours of business work and then I was off the rest of the day.



Are you on Pinterest?  I created my boards awhile back - so please feel free to take a look and follow if you wish.  My boards are all about me - fitness, dogs, family, travels, work, etc.

If you want me to follow your Board - please post your URL in the comments

Happy Pinning!

http://pinterest.com/runnercharlene/

(c) C. Ragsdale 2011-12
___________________
Run F.A.B.,

Charlene L. Ragsdale - Las Vegas, NV
RRCA Certified Running Coach, IFA Certified Sports Nutritionist & Public Speaker
~My Facebook Fan Page ~Follow Me on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.