Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Dear America - Happy Birthday!


Dear America,

I am proud to call you my home.  I am proud my family has served to protect you, even though many do not appreciate the freedoms & liberties we have.

You are not perfect, but I have seen you at your worst and seen you rise from the ashes again and again.

I have traveled the world - and although I appreciate different cultures, I will not live any other place, but here.  

You welcomed me and my family over 49 years ago...and never have turned your back on us.  

Happy Birthday, America!  

(c) C. Ragsdale 2011-12
___________________
Run F.A.B.,

Charlene L. Ragsdale - Las Vegas, NV
RRCA Certified Running Coach, IFA Certified Sports Nutritionist & Public Speaker
~My Facebook Fan Page ~Follow Me on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.