Monday, July 2, 2012

Battista Locatelli Presents the LVTC Notch Run | Don't Miss This Annual Event

Last year at this time - I had one running fear.  Nope, it wasn't injuries - it was hills.

I would avoid them on Training runs and not register at races that had hills. No joke.

One day, I decided that was nothing but silly nonsense so I registered for the LVTC Notch Run at Mt Charleston.  Key words:  Mt Charleston.  The Summit of Mt Charleston is the highest summit in the US, I am told.


So - I register for a race that starts at 7K and ends at 8.5K.....went much better than I planned!

Green Line - Elevation (according to my Garmin)

I am going back to Notch this weekend and I cannot wait!  Still not a fan of hills, but I don't fear them anymore.  It's a FAB-O time with cooler temps, great crowd, great Finish Line buzz and food.

Some of the grand prizes include a Helicopter ride over the Grand Canyon...running shoes from Foot Solutions...and a training program from yours truly.

Awards for Overall, Masters and Age Division:


Register today!  You won't regret it

If you want to read my Race Report from last year ->  CLICK HERE


(c) C. Ragsdale 2011-12
___________________
Run F.A.B.,

Charlene L. Ragsdale - Las Vegas, NV
RRCA Certified Running Coach, IFA Certified Sports Nutritionist & Public Speaker
~My Facebook Fan Page ~Follow Me on Twitter

2 comments:

  1. Good luck, but I think I'll stay on flat land for now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a fun race! Shaded trees, paved roads and great finish. Hope you will join us, some year!

      Delete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.