Friday, June 29, 2012

My Book Theme Has Been Decided | Thank you!



I have decided on a running book theme.   

My thanks to all of you who emailed me to give me your ideas.

There is no one winner of the suggestions, but my book will be a combination of a lot of different ideas.  For that reason, I will be acknowledging several in my book.

I have a few professional editors on board too.

So what's next?  Well, I start writing!

When will the book be ready?  Sometime in 2013. is my goal.

For now, I am putting together thoughts on the book. I am a perpetual organizer, so I have to organizer my thoughts - before I write them down.  

It won't be a running technique or "how-to" book.  There are enough of those and I am not an authority to write such a book. I am keeping the specifics as secret until the book is complete.

I believe my book will be one source to motivate and inspire runners of all levels.  And if you know me, you know I will be throwing in some quirky sense of humor.  It will be a great compliment to all running books. 

Thank you again for your insight - I will keep you updated on my progress on my blog.



(c) C. Ragsdale 2011-12
___________________
Run F.A.B.,

Charlene L. Ragsdale - Las Vegas, NV
RRCA Certified Running Coach, IFA Certified Sports Nutritionist & Public Speaker
~My Facebook Fan Page ~Follow Me on Twitter

2 comments:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.