2. NEVER find humor in other runners injuries, falls or other mishaps
3. Never leave a fallen runner behind
4. A runner's worth is not based on their speed, but by the character of their run
5. When you look down on another runner, someone is looking down on you
6. Applaud when racers need praise
7. Encourage when they need a pat on the back
8. Compete against oneself, only.
9. Do not race with or against someone to embarrass another runner
10. Own all your Finishes, good and the bad.
11. Be good Ambassadors to the sport
12. Thank all Volunteers. They don't have to be there, but we could not race without them.
# # #
What are your personal racing credo's
(c) C. Ragsdale 2011-12
Charlene L. Ragsdale - Las Vegas, NV
Running Coach, Certified Sports Nutritionist & Public Speaker
~My Facebook Fan Page ~Follow Me on Twitter