Monday, May 14, 2012

My Food Journal for May 7-11, 2012

As promised, I am posting two weeks worth of my meals/snacks.  This post is my first week,  I specifically picked these two weeks, as I have back-to-back races and I thought it would be beneficial for others to see how I eat pre-race.

A few notes:  my diet is NOT perfect.  I don't claim it to be, but it works for me.  I often have to change my diet according to the seasons.  In the summer, I retain a lot of fluids, so I have to watch my fat and sodium count.  In the winter, when I am colder, I will increase my protein count to ensure my muscles are warm.

If you have any questions, please feel free to post on this blog (comment section - please note, I moderate all my comments to prevent spammers on my page) or you may post on my FB Fan Page 

Here is a link to all the images of my nutrition for last week, M-F (I did a great job of keeping track of Saturday & Sunday, I had two races and other things to do):  CLICK HERE

Remember, nutrition is NOT only about what you eat a few days before your race, it is what you ate last week & last month.  Your choices either hinder or help your running.

I look forward to your questions....


(c) C. Ragsdale 2011-12
___________________
Run F.A.B.,

Charlene L. Ragsdale - Las Vegas, NV
Running Coach, Certified Sports Nutritionist & Public Speaker
~My Facebook Fan Page ~Follow Me on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.