Today, I posted the submitted photos. Please take a look and vote for your favorite photo - and you can vote for as many as you want! CLICK HERE
The photo with the most votes will receive first pick of the prizes, 2nd most votes - 2nd pick and so on, until all the prizes have been claimed.
During the last week of April the medals and silicone bracelets will be mailed out. Watch the FAB Running FB page for more updates.
How much is donated to RRCA will be announced after I mail out all the medals and pay the rest of the bills.
Until then, I am in the process of planning another Virtual FAB Race for this Fall.
It will be a TIMED FAB-O 5K or a 10K
(you pick the distance)
1. Submit a photograph of your Garmin or sports watch that shows DISTANCE and TIME
2. Submit a link of a timed event
Things you can expect to have at the next Virtual Race:
1. The return of the Single and DOUBLE medals. The medals will be a different design, but you will have the chance to earn double bling!
2. Registration will be open 8 weeks before the event. Those who register within the first 4 weeks will be guaranteed they will receive their medal BEFORE the Virtual Event Day! This way, you can wear your medal(s) on the event day, not wait another month.
3. Overall Awards and Age Division Certificates in both distances
4. Great prizes!
5. And more exciting news...so stay tuned in the coming months!
Thank you again and again for all your enthusiasm and dedication to show the world how FAB-O you are! If you have any recommendations on how I can make the Virtual Race a better experience for you - please let me know.
You are ALL FAB-O!
(c) C. Ragsdale 2011-12
Charlene L. Ragsdale - Las Vegas, NV
Running Coach, Certified Sports Nutritionist & Public Speaker
~My Facebook Fan Page ~Follow Me on Twitter