Sunday, April 1, 2012

DAY 1 of the Virtual Celebration Event | Success!

DAY 1 of the Virtual Celebration Event was a success!  

After I Race Directed a LVTC 4mile/2mile event, I quickly drove to Sunset Park. 

I have rec'd several photos of those who have participated and the creativity of the bibs is great

I am FAB-O Because......

"I am a Strong Woman!"
"I am one tough Honey!"
"I lost 50 lbs by Running!"

just to name a few.

We had a great time at the Vegas location at Sunset Park.  Everyone enjoyed each other's company and the FAB-O, Karen Hannington took pictures.

 Here is our group shot:



I look forward to Day 2 at Sunset Park at 2pm.  I love watching how everyone is celebrating how FAB-O they are!  P,S, If you are in the Vegas area and have already earned your Day 1 medal, please feel free to stop by and pick up your medal.  

It's not too late to register!  


(c) C. Ragsdale 2011-12
___________________
Run F.A.B.,

Charlene L. Ragsdale - Las Vegas, NV
Running Coach, Certified Sports Nutritionist & Public Speaker
~My Facebook Fan Page ~Follow Me on Twitter

1 comment:

  1. aw wish i could be! you seem to have awesome runs out there! well done guys

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.