Friday, March 16, 2012

I Have Great Friends | Here is Why...

I want to personally thank each and every one of you for your support, your prayers, good vibes and good luck wishes for this coming weekend.  I am inspired to know that I have so many wonderful people in my life who understand my dreams and support them.

In case you are unable to track me via email, text or online - my friend, coaching client and fellow blogger, Angela W. will be posting on my Facebook Fan Page my split times & various other announcements.  You will see the updates throughout the race and she will sign them with her name (so you don't think I am Facebooking while I am racing lol).

If you wish to track me via email or text - you have until 3/17 to sign up for this free service:

http://www.lamarathon.com/runner-info/race-day-tracking/

NAME: Charlene Ragsdale
BIB:  612

Angela will also be updating you with any messages from me, post race.

Thank YOU, Angela for giving up your Sunday morning to track me and keep everyone posted on my progress.

I am truly blessed and humbled by all of you who have taken the time to message, inbox, email, text or tweet me messages.

Not only will I carry the memory of our Ladybug with me until the Finish, your wishes will warm my heart throughout the course.

I will finish.  If I must swim, I will - but I will finish.  At the age of 50, I will be Finishing my First Full Marathon.  Huh....miracles do happen.


In addition, please send Angela some good thoughts and prayers this Saturday. She will be running the 6 Tunnels Half Marathon. It's a very special race, she will be wearing a Ladybug patch on her shirt.  That is the same race I ran my first Memorial Run for Ladybug in 2011. 


(c) C. Ragsdale 2011-12
___________________
Run F.A.B.,

Charlene L. Ragsdale - Las Vegas, NV
Running Coach, Certified Sports Nutritionist & Public Speaker
~My Facebook Fan Page ~Follow Me on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.