Tuesday, March 6, 2012

FAB RUNNING Virtual Celebration Race Vegas Location Details!

There is one draw-back to the Virtual Race, I can't be with everyone as they celebrate how FAB-O you are!

This is one of those times, I wish I could be cloned. 
However, I am planning to Host two events in the Vegas area.

Afterall, I have to earn the medals too - and you know me, I never pass up a chance for some Runner Bling!

I tossed around a lot of ideas on where to have the Vegas Events. Many places to choose from.

I then, realized the perfect place.....


My long distance running journey began at that park in May, 2010.

It was the place I attempted to run my first mile (didn't succeed) and a month later, I ran my first mile at the park. Even though I have run thousands of logged miles since then, I still get teary eyed thinking about how I felt when I ran that first mile. I felt like I had conquered the world.

LOCATION:  Part of the park is closed off, we will be meeting by the paved trail to the side of the Lake area.  There is an entrance & parking lot right by the paved trail.  Look for the purple kids play area. We will be at the paved walkway to the right.  

To those who have never run a mile - this is your time!  Walk it. I did, on my first time (maybe ran 1/4 of a mile, if that). A journey to health and fitness begins with one step...

To seasoned runners - come have fun, set your Garmins - set a PR! Run as many miles as you want. You will be cheered on every step of the way!

Afterwards, I will be having a picnic meal with my kids - plan to join us as we CELEBRATE!

I will host two events:

Saturday at 11am
and

Same location for both days. Of course, if you wish to run in your own place, at your own time - please feel free to do so!

Who will join me?

(c) C. Ragsdale 2011-12
___________________
Run F.A.B.,

Charlene L. Ragsdale - Las Vegas, NV
Running Coach, Certified Sports Nutritionist & Public Speaker
~My Facebook Fan Page ~Follow Me on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.