Saturday, March 3, 2012

Almost One Year Later | Our Ladybug

 It's almost been a year....

Since Ladybug was given her Eternal Rest.  At this time last year, we saw her deteriorate our eyes.  There isn't a day, we don't think about her.  There isn't a finish line, I don't cross without her on my mind.

For those who do not know the story, please read here

I will be unable to run the 6 Tunnels 5K or Half Marathon (I am running the LA Full, that same weekend) - I will be running the LA Full as my 1 year Memorial Run to Ladybug.

I will have this bib pinned to my back....



(FYI - I bought the big at Races2Remember.com)


My family will be close to the finish line with Ladybug signs, I hope to get close enough to them to carry one of the signs across the finish line.

But, never fear - Ladybug will still be remembered at 6 Tunnels.  My Wednesday night running pal, Angela W. will be wearing a Ladybug patch during the Half.  What a great friend, huh?  

Have you ever run for a reason?  Run to honor a loved one?  Please share your story...


(c) C. Ragsdale 2011-12
___________________
Run F.A.B.,

Charlene L. Ragsdale - Las Vegas, NV
Running Coach, Certified Sports Nutritionist & Public Speaker
~My Facebook Fan Page ~Follow Me on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.