Monday, February 27, 2012

It's WHOLLY GUACAMOLE & GARDEN of EATIN' TIME!

I love Guacamole.  I think I could eat it every meal, every day. I use it for sandwich spreads, salad dressing, crackers and of course, dips! 

Last week, my friends at Wholly Guacamole sent me new samples!  Always great to find a yummy box at my doorstep...




Starting today - you can get some GREAT COUPONS for the Wholly Guacamole & Garden of Eatin' products.

Be sure to LIKE the Wholly Gucamole FB page  to have access to their coupons: 

- Free and BOGO Wholly Guacamole product coupons
- 2 Garden of Eatin' product coupons 
- Wholly Guacamole chip clip and other fun goodies
 
Enjoy your coupons! 

(c) C. Ragsdale 2011-12
___________________
Run F.A.B.,

Charlene L. Ragsdale - Las Vegas, NV
Running Coach, Certified Sports Nutritionist & Public Speaker
~My Facebook Fan Page ~Follow Me on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.