Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Change of Date for FAB Running Virutal Run


My original plan was to host a Virtual Run on February 29, 2012.

I was proceeding forward to that date, until tragedy struck the Running Community.

One of our own was abducted and murdered a few weeks ago. The story made national news.

For more information: CLICK HERE

This Saturday, February 11th is a Virtual Run to honor Sherry. Runners across the country are encouraged to wear the custom bib in her memory.  Me and my family will be taking a run in Sherry's honor later that day and wearing our bibs. 


I feel having another Virtual Run so close to the Sherry's Virtual Memorial Date was in poor taste.

I have changed the FAB Running Virtual Run Date(s) to Saturday, March 31st and/or Sunday, April 1st.(you pick the date)

I hope all of you understand my decision to postpone the FAB Running Virtual race.


(c) C. Ragsdale 2011-12
___________________
Run F.A.B.,

Charlene L. Ragsdale - Las Vegas, NV
Running Coach, Certified Sports Nutritionist & Public Speaker
~My Facebook Fan Page ~Follow Me on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.