Friday, January 27, 2012

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT coming next week!

Sometime next week (the latest Friday evening) - I will be making a BIG ANNOUNCEMENT.

For the past week, I have been posting clues - in case you missed them - here are the clues

1. Black
2. Mountain
3. Bondi Band

Any guesses?

Another clue:

4. Swift/Speed


Stay tuned for the BIG ANNOUNCEMENT! It's pretty big (at least it is for me)


And what's the latest on the FAB RUNNING VIRTUAL 5K?  I am in the final stages of working with a registration company that will make registration a breeze and zero to LOW cost for the participants.

Stay tuned....(P.S. The BIG ANNOUNCEMENT has nothing to do with the Virtual Race)


Have a FAB-O race weekend!  Wishing lots of Pixie Dust Fun to my Tinkerbell racing friends!


(c) C. Ragsdale 2011-12
___________________
Run F.A.B.,

Charlene L. Ragsdale - Las Vegas, NV
Running Coach, Certified Sports Nutritionist & Public Speaker
~My Facebook Fan Page ~Follow Me on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.