Tuesday, January 3, 2012

10 Things Tuesday | Chewed up Shoes & Swedish Fish

Several Bloggers have regular 10 Things Tuesday.

Here is my first-ever 10 Things Tuesday Blog Post. I doubt I will do this every week, but it will be fun to do, every once in awhile

My random 10 things of the week:

1. My newest pairs of shoes (I have 3 pairs, I rotate). Only 35+ miles on them and our beloved little Daisy Mae decided to make them her chew toy. She chewed through an eyelet. Now...off to the shoe repair I go!


2. Here is the little culprit. How can I get mad at this face?



3. Due to the Vegas sickness/injury - I had to rewrite my Training Plan for the LA Full


4. Me and my pacer, Alejandro for the Resolution Run 10K. I PR'd by 3 min's, beat my goal time by 15 seconds and qualified for the USATF Master's All-American 10k Team.  YAY!   (Yes, I am REALLY red in the face, I had A LOT of problems with breathing on this race)



5. That next morning, boys and I showed up at the LVTC Potluck and Fun Run. Aren't ya digging that side ponytail? LOL - This is how I look from very little sleep the night before (fireworks, dogs barking, etc). When I have a bad hair day - it's BAD!



6. Finished another great book. Just what I needed to read this month, "Run to Overcome"



7. During the colder temps - my inhaler is my best friend



8. Here is my new Ladybug patch on my Bondi Band. Wore it at RnRLV and the Resolution Run on New Year's Eve.

9. Taper/carb loading begins on Thursday for my next Half. Here are some of my carb loading goodies. Granola Bars, Swedish Fish and Oatmeal cookies. No worries, I don't eat them ALL in 2 days.



10. Went to the Bellagio for family time (to look at Christmas lights) and my husband bought me this beautiful, glass Dragonfly.


Thus ends my 10 Things Tuesday for this week....

(c) C. Ragsdale 2011-12
___________________
Run F.A.B.,

Charlene L. Ragsdale - Las Vegas, NV
Running Coach, Certified Sports Nutritionist & Public Speaker
~My Facebook Fan Page ~Follow Me on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.