Monday, December 19, 2011

Merry Christmas from Las Vegas!

Over a year ago - I started this blog.  The day after RnRLV 2010, to be exact.

I wanted to thank all of you for joining this Blog, Facebook and Twitter pages.  I appreciate all of you joining in on my journey. 

As we all scuttle off to do our last minute shopping or parties - I hope you will reflect back on your great year.  Why do I know it was a great year for you?

Because you are a Runner.  Yep, Runner's have great years, don't we?

We might hit some road bumps, bad training or not hit as many PR's as we want - but we tried and we did the best we could.  That makes it a great year.

How will I spend my Christmas?  Exactly where I want to be.  With my husband, two sons and two dogs.  It will be a bittersweet time, since we will not have our Ladybug with us (she LOVED Christmas), but we are so grateful we have such good memories with us.  Her tennis ball will be by our side the entire Christmas morning.  

To all of you - Merry Christmas from Las Vegas....



after this weekend, I will begin posting my "Best Of" posts - stay tuned!





(c) C. Ragsdale 2011
___________________
Celebrate Your Finish,

Charlene L. Ragsdale - Las Vegas, NV
Certified Sports Nutritionist, Running Coach & Public Speaker
~My Facebook Fan Page ~Follow Me on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.