Monday, October 31, 2011

Need Help Selecting a New Logo For My Blog ~

I would love your feedback/vote on 3 designs of potential logos for my blog.  (Yes, I am re-designing my Blog in the near future).  Please leave your feedback in the comments- and be specific which logo (A, B or C) you are voting for or referencing.  All feedback is welcomed and appreciated!

-LOGO A-
____________________________________________


-LOGO B-
________________________________________________


-LOGO C-


(c) C. Ragsdale 2011
___________________
Celebrate Your Finish,

Charlene L. Ragsdale - Las Vegas, NV
Certified Sports Nutritionist, Running Coach & Public Speaker
~My Facebook Fan Page ~Follow Me on Twitter

5 comments:

  1. I really like A. C is a bit too modern/corporate for my taste, and while I like both A and B, A appeals more. I think it might be the finish line tape that appeals most, because for most of us older runners, it's not the speed that we strive for, it's setting more challenging goals (speed/distance/difficulty/etc.) and completing them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment and insight, Dan. I am ALL about "the finish" - and celebrating each finish line we cross. Everyone can't be an Olympian or Elite, but everyone can cross the finish line. All the best in your Service to our Country!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A or B. C has too many similarities to logos I've seen everywhere in the past 5 years or so.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi David, thanks for your input. Love your profile picture!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your comments on my blog, Facebook and Twitter. I have made a selection and will be unveiling Monday, 11/14/2011

    ReplyDelete