Sunday, May 22, 2011

Looking For Guest Reviewers | Summer Fitness Socks

I have running sock issues. I don’t buy a lot of socks, but I buy a lot of the same type and same color.  Sound like you?




I am looking for guest writers/reviewers to help me create a review of Athletic Socks Summer Sports.  


(Have you seen how many are on the market? I think there are more socks than footwear!)




If you are interested – here is the criteria to be considered for submission:

1. Write 1-2 paragraphs about your favorite socks. Be sure to include the style/brand and why you like them and what sport you use your socks for. No pictures needed.
2. Include your first & last name
3. Your website or your Blog URL


In the near future, I will create a Blog article reviewing socks and the submissions selected will have their review on the article – INCLUDING your website/blog URL.


This will be great PR and advertising for you site, as I circulate all over Social Media. In addition, I will personally email each of the companies to let them know you recommended their socks.


If you are interested – please submit at successwithcharlene (at) gmail (dot) come

Thanks in advance, I look forward to reading your submissions!

(c) C. Ragsdale 2011


___________________
Celebrate Your Finish,

Charlene L. Ragsdale - Las Vegas, NV
Certified Sports Nutritionist, Athlete and Public Speaker
~My Facebook Fan Page ~Follow Me on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.