A few weeks ago, I received a complimentary iFitness Double Pouch Belt for review.
I was interested in this product because of their claim of being waterproof (I sweat A LOT around my waist), lightweight and doesn’t bounce. I was very excited to be able to test it out.
It arrived on a perfect day, it was my long run day. For me, that means 11-13 miles. No better time to test a belt. Can it do as it claims for a Half Marathon? (my distance of choice)
It certainly did
1. It is waterproof. I had my Droid and other items in my pouch and while I sweated and sweated, all my contents stayed dry
2. It never bounced or anything annoying on my run
3. It was very comfortable and lightweight. I barely noticed it was around my waist
My next run was a 5K at race tempo. I was anxious to see if it could wishstand the quicker movements of speed work.
And once again, it did not fail me
I have worn many belts in the past year. This is a great belt, i really like it
How much does it hold? A picture below shows you what I put in my iFitness Double Pouch Belt .
(My Droid phone, ID/CC, chapstick, keys, hard candy and tissue)
GIVEAWAY! It's real easy!
1. You must subscribe/follow my Blog AND
2. COMMENTS you are interested in being in the contest giveaway – your name will be in the drawing for a FREE, yes – a FREE iFitness Belt. This will be sent to you directly from iFitness.
The contest period begins March 16th runs thru March 30th at 5pmPST
BONUS: If a friend of yours 1) subscribes to my blog, 2) comments they want to be in the giveaway and 3) mentions you as the referrer – YOU receive another entry to the giveaway. NO LIMITS! You can refer as many people as you want.
Don’t forget to join their on Facebook page. Lots of great content!
Whether you are the winner or buy this belt, you will be glad this is a part of your training gear. It has been with me on every run and race day since I received it.
Thank you, iFitness!
*I have not been compensated for this review
Live and Run Strong,
Charlene L. Ragsdale - Las Vegas, NV
Half-Marathoner, Business Blogger, Public Speaker & Hosts IMPACT Radio Channel
~My Facebook Fan Page ~Follow Me on Twitter