Friday, February 18, 2011

My First Product Review: Granola Gourmet Energy Bars



One benefit of Hosting my own Radio Show is I get to meet incredible people who lead incredible companies that are truly making an IMPACT on people's lives.

Jeff Cohen, GranolaGourmet.com is one my Radio Show guests and I am pleased to offer my review of his products.  

As an athlete, I am always very mindful what I put in my body.  Most importantly, how will it affect my training runs and my race days?  It's no secret I have had my share of tummy issues during races.  So, I am always on the look out for advise and products that would help me get through a Half Marathon without my those issues.

Jeff sent me a free sampling of his products.  I had known the value of his products as he puts it on their official website, "Finally, a substantial energy bar that is tasty, chewy and crunchy and portion controlled.  Satisfying your hunger and fulfilling your sweet tooth. They are an energy bar and don’t have the high sugar, fat and sodium content of some of the popular protein bars."

The first bar I opened was the Ultimate Cran-Orange - I was immediately in awe of the incredible aroma!  I can't say I ever had a protein or energy bar that SMELLED good. 
The taste was great, the texture was great!

But, the big test was to see how it would work on one of my training runs.  I am happy to report that it provided me great energy and no tummy problems!

If you are in the market for a great energy source either before or during your runs - I highly recommend GranolaGourmet.com - I know they will be a staple in my diet from now on.

*I was not compensated in anyway for this review

____________________


Charlene L. Ragsdale - Las Vegas, NV
Half-Marathoner, Business Blogger, Public Speaker & Hosts IMPACT Radio Channel
~My Facebook Fan Page ~Follow Me on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.