Sunday, January 16, 2011

New Discovery: Chi Running

Hi Fellow Athletes -

I have completed my initial study of ChiRunning - a running methodology that has been highly recommended to me by many, many seasoned runners.

I have to say, 'WOW!' - I am so impressed with the ease and simplicity of this concept.

I am looking forward to starting my first week of this new concept on my running. Although I am not prone to injuries - I want to keep it that way, as I embark on some heavy training for the rest of 2011

Stay tuned - my reviews of this training will be ongoing.

Do you use ChiRunning in your training and race days? I would love to hear about your experiences.

____________________
Live and Run Strong,


Charlene L. Ragsdale - Las Vegas, NV
Half-Marathoner, Business Blogger, Public Speaker & Hosts IMPACT Radio Channel
~My Facebook Fan Page ~Follow Me on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.