Saturday, December 11, 2010

My TOP TEN Race Wish List for 2011



Here are my TOP TEN Races, that I hope to run (in chronological order) -

Realistically, I will probably only run 5+, but I am shooting for 10 in 2011

  • Running with Angels (10K) - January
  • Mardi Gras (10K), NV - February
  • Red Rock Canyon, NV (Half) - March
  • Salt Lake City, UT (Half) - April  (GOAL:  to break 2 hours)
  • RnR San Diego, CA (Half) -OR- Provo, UT (Half) - June
  • Freedom Half - Salt Lake City, UT (Half) - July
  • E.T. Run Midnight run by Area 51 - (Half) - August (time to get a headlamp!)
  • Disneyland, CA (Half) - September
  • Hoover Dam, NV (Half) - October
  • RnR Vegas (Half) - December (GOAL:  to break 1:40)


____________________
Live and Run Strong,


Charlene L. Ragsdale - Las Vegas, NV
Half-Marathoner, Business Blogger, Public Speaker & Hosts IMPACT Radio Channel
~My Facebook Fan Page ~Follow Me on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.